2/17/2012

Brad Update

They still need some touch-up, a few details and decoders but I now have a couple new locomotives on the Southern Adirondack RR. The 1234 is an SW-9 in a B&M/MEC inspired scheme while the 2319 is a B23-7 in the D&H like lightning stripe scheme. These photos were all taken around the Round Lake Paper mill in Mechanicville.



I finally 'finished' Rotterdam Jct staging. There are 4 tracks and although they are short, they should work out since my B&M trains are generally short. Worst case, we can always double trains out of the yard. Tracks are numbered from the front of the layout in both the Rotterdam Jct and Mohawk yards. If/when I come across some more plywood and flextrack, I'll probably run the tracks out to the same length as the D&H staging.
Enjoy, Brad Peterson

No comments: