3/21/2013

A Night At Skenesborough

I got a chance to visit Jim Lafayette and his round robin group last week. After a couple of pizza's at a former railroad bosses restaurant we walked back over to the house for a work night. I thought I would surprise Jim with my new CP RS2 with sound...to my surprise he found the same on-line deal! So the local is now a double header tonight!

 The roundhouse and turntable behind the main Skene Valley Railroad shops.

 Jim and my engineer Brad Peterson.

 Overall view of Skenesborough yard and town.

 Rutland Milk Train #8.

The local heading to the cement plant, this is part of the expansion of the Skene Valley.

Running around the cars at Cement plant and picking up loads and switching in the empties, Thanks for a great night Jim!

Rob D

No comments: